Sunday 13 September 2009

Illustrators Australia 9 x 5 Show Entry 2009

Above: I have just finished my entry for this year's Illustrators Australia 9 x 5 exhibition. With the anniversary theme of "20" I thought that I might make twenty illustrations showing twenty different types of illustration, therefore twenty different reasons why one might want to be an illustrator. Illustration for children, mapmaking, food, fashion, travel, automotive, books, textiles, decoration, plants, animals and medicine. Perhaps not quite twenty, but these are all things that interest me and the opportunity to research and then draw/paint them is always a pleasure.

Thanks to the very kind brother Nick for cutting the little pieces out -- and so carefully!

1 comment:

hopeful~ for happy said...

Love.
= We will be sipping free champagne from the open bar again soon.