Thursday 4 November 2010

Further showing off...



My orange sweater Clock Hand has found fame in the Christmas issue of Inside Out. I haven't bought my copy of the magazine yet -- when I tried yesterday the newsagent man helpfully said "we don't have that one but we do have the new Better Homes and Gardens!"
The images here come from Phoebe McEvoy who very kindly sent a pdf of the entire gift guide via e-mail. If it is an indication of the direction that Inside Out is going with new editor Richard Waller, then it's going to be an even better platform for small local makers than it was under Karen McCartney. Hooray!

6 comments:

helicopter6 said...

Brilliant! I buy my sister a subscription of this mag, and was pleasantly surprised when I flipped through a few months ago, that it had some integrity especially re the work of independent makers - so great stuff Miss Sandra. Just love that the newsagency guy referred you to House & Garden!!

jen storer said...

ooh how lovely! you show off all you like dear girl! jxx

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you Helen, it was so lovely to meet you yesterday. And thank you Jen, I hope to meet you one day soon as well! :)

rigel said...

Well done! Oh, how I'd love to be in a gift guide. A clock hand is a very excellent christmas gift indeed!

helicopter6 said...

It was certainly very fabulous to meet you! By the way, great to see you as Craft Vic's maker of the month - so very well deserved. xx

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you so much Rigel and Helen!