Wednesday 10 November 2010

The 'Make Your Own Man' greeting card


I have been wanting to do a greeting card version of the Make Your Own Man illustrations (initially a set of paper cubes) for a while. Now that I have a fancy new printer, which is both reliable and can handle thick card, I have finally been able to offer it.
By the way, I am working on cards at home this week as I have injured my back and haven't been able to get to the studio, even though I should. I implore all people who do jobs which require alot of sitting to set a little alarm clock by their desk and get up every half hour! Back pain is awful and I wouldn't wish it upon anybody.

5 comments:

jen storer said...

Oh poor you! I hope your back comes good very amazingly quickly. If it's any consolation the cards are divine. So quirky! jx

Thea said...

Sorry to hear about your back pain. I'm not careful enough either. Get well soon! x

JenMeister said...

Yay for the card, boo for the back. I've taken to using Workrave - http://www.workrave.org/ - to make me take breaks & it even has a couple of exercises :)

rigel said...

I love your card, Sandra! Brilliant idea.
I so hope your back is better soonly. I will take your advice for sure. Take care :)

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hello to the two Jens, Thea and Rigel! Thank you so much for your kind wishes -- I think that they have helped me to get a bit better. I will definitely look at Workrave -- sounds really interesting. Thanks JenMeister -- all the best with your studies. :)