Wednesday 12 October 2011

Christmas?!




Last month I started to feel scared, like I had done the wrong thing, wondering whether I should go back to a full time(ish) job.  Then the calendar ticked over to October and -- BAM! -- I am suddenly really busy and the word "Christmas" is being bandied around as though it's tomorrow.  The dreaded backache has also returned.

So excuse me while I paint and saw away.  Here is someone whose work I admire more and more each time I look at it on flickr.  Genius!

6 comments:

swinkie said...

yes I can see some links to Jay's work. And Ms S, you really must get a back brace, how is your posture right now?.. demands the bossy Ms S of Syds. Seriously S, I hope you are alright. Thinking of you and always glad to see your studio activities.xx

Jenni said...

Yay & Here's to lots of paint drips & sawdust in the future!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you for your lovely comments fine young Sandra and Jenni. My heart is warmed. :)

The good thing about having a bad back Ms SW means that I HAVE to exercise a lot, no excuses!! Easier now that it's spring....

Renée said...

These are AMAZING! So unique! I especially love the hands. Fantastic work.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you very much Renee, lovely to meet you!
:)

Alice said...

Sandra yo estoy en un trabajo de tiempo completo y mis dudas son si estaré siendo cobarde y perdiéndome de hacer las cosas que quiero y me satisfacen por la seguridad de le economía estable.... en fin... dudar humano es!!!!
Tu trabajo es tan bueno!!!! mi admiración, por lo que haces, y porque lo haces!!!