Friday 19 April 2013

More advertising material, please!




Very politically incorrect of me, I know, but I just love advertising material.  It's very inspiring.
I have called this 'The Aldi Series', but the images are actually from various sources nabbed from the letter chute.  These will be at Hut 13 for the show too.


BY THE WAY: this weekend I will be at the beautiful Abbotsford Convent, taking part in the indoor market with my VERY talented friend Tracie Grimwood.  We will be selling our prints and cards.  I will have a few wooden items for sale too.  Please come and say hi if you are there on Sunday: 10 - 4 pm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Elise
You very kindly let me take pictures of your stall at the Makers Market on Sunday. I just thought I would send you the link to my post about the market. If for any reason you are not happy with my including your stall please let me know and I will remove the content.http://blog.madeonce.com.au
Kind Regards
Bronwen

Sandra Eterovic said...

That's fine Bronwen, your pictures look great!