Monday 29 July 2013

Craft to Consumer: Selling Online, August 3

I will be giving a talk at Craft this Saturday August 3 as part of the  Craft to Consumer series, about selling online.  I will be talking about my Etsy shop, and the lessons that I have learned as an online seller.  And some lessons I am yet to learn.  It will be the first talk I have given since I was at university, and that was an ancient time ago, so please wish me luck and smile and wave warmly from the audience if you decide to attend.  There will be other great speakers -- I can't wait to see and hear them!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck Sandra! I'm sure you will do great. It sounds like an interesting and informative topic too. I wish I could see it!

Evie said...

all the best for saturday you are in good company - i would love to see you two ladies chat about your experiences with online selling. im waiting for weekend plans to be confirmed so if there is last minute changes and tix still available i might make it in to the talk yet. you will ace it x

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you so much Amber, so lovely to hear from you!

Thanks also to you Evie -- I would love to meet you, I can't believe I haven't already!!! I hope you can make it. :-)

Tracie Grimwood said...

Good luck for Saturday, Sandra! I would love to come along but I'm stuck down the picture book rabbit hole at the mo. xox

Sandra Eterovic said...

Tracie -- thank you so much! I love the sound of the picture book rabbit hole -- I hope you are enjoying it and I look forward to seeing it!

Jo Grant said...

oh,... ha, here it is. derr. Sorry to miss this, I miss so much! Being remote is hard sometimes. hope it went well.

Sandra Eterovic said...

I wish you could have made it! I would have been a bit less nervous. :-)