Tuesday 9 December 2014

Craft's Christmas 2014 catalogue

My little salami lady friend above is very proud to show you a postcard for Craft's summer range which features my Volcano cushion.
My Campfire cushion (exclusive to Craft) and Volcano cushion with some fantastic friends, above.
 My Lonely Hipster print, above.  Volcano cushion yet again, below.
Below: on the fridge is my Lady and Flowers card (presently sold out but still available as an A4 print) in excellent company!
Wow!!  I am really proud to have my work featured in Craft's online summer catalogue promotion.  Great house, too.....Apart from being in the company of some extremely talented makers, being accepted by the fraternity of Craft Victoria means a great deal to me.  Thank you very much Sarah, Leesa and everyone else at Craft!
Photos by Hilary Walker.  (Sorry about the cropping....)

No comments: