Tuesday 12 July 2016

Some old and new stuff

Above: I found this bunch of painted plywood baby accoutrements in a drawer the other day.  They were intended for an exhibition about babies in various parts of the world, but were never used.  I have now placed them in the Etsy shop.  Perhaps someone out there could turn them into a mobile or bunting?
Above: Two painted bats, also in my Etsy shop.  Based on words that were spoken to me by a man about ten years ago.  My current circumstances forced me to recall them recently.
Above and below: some beautiful Queenslanders, whose portraits I had the pleasure of painting recently.

Above: my house was on Apartment Therapy last week!  Thanks so much to Natalie Jeffcott for the beautiful photos, one of which I have shoddily cropped here.
Above: a painting I am still working on.  I thought I would show it to you as I am feeling pleased with how the cat turned out.  Finally I can paint a cat.  Hooray!

No comments: